The Sales Operation Analyst position is responsible for business process optimization, finance management and analysis, as well as contract management and negotiation. The individual should have experience in business requirements analysis, project management, finance, accounting and contract negotiation.
Financial budget management and analysis including forecasting.
-Develop analytic models such as ROI methodology and assumptions.
-Responsible for monthly variance reporting and fall and spring forecasts. Works with business owners to collect needs and inputs to meet expected deadlines.
-Analyze and interpret trends, variances and business performance. Communicate findings in a clear and concise format.
- Invoice approval and research.
-Manage projects for DeVryWORKS. Develops detailed project plans, which include key activities, timelines and resource requirements needed to achieve project objectives.
- Tracks and documents completion of work plan activities and initiates efforts to advance the project as needed. Communicates to project team as needed.
-Identifies and addresses obstacles ensuring appropriate resolution. Modifies tasks, sequencing and resourcing as appropriate to maintain progress.
- Assist with the selection of vendors in obtaining competitive bids and alternatives. Manage relationship and monitor payment.
- Work with business partners to identify and document business requirements for business changes, new processes and enhancement requests.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficient with understanding and analyzing business needs, designing solutions based on needs, and articulating business impacts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 3-5 years experience with financial analysis along with managing departmental budgets, P&L management, and other finance related duties including developing models of ROI.
-Excellent project management skill
- Detailed and process oriented with demonstrated capabilities in business process design, modeling and requirements analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Visio required.
- General knowledge of marketing, recruiting and admissions business processes
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organization, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- This job requires detailed analysis, interpretive thinking and the ability to develop innovative solutions to meet current business needs and anticipate future changes. Individual needs to be able to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple projects and concurrent tasks, and adapt to changing priorities. Must be results driven and committed to meeting set deadlines for established deliverables. Must be capable of working with business and technical team members at all levels of the organization.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you’re choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an institution focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.