Accountable for targeting and acquiring significant corporate partnerships with a focus on those with tremendous employee reach (>20,000), geographical reach via national and international presence, fortune ranking, brand halo, cultural fit with DVU and client readiness. Responsible for segmenting prospect universe, creating strategic plan for pursuing employer, ascertaining client needs and matching DeVryWORKS offerings and securing partnership.
- Responsible for isolating and acquiring accounts within a prospect universe of targeted corporate accounts. Accountable for new business development goals.
- Provides leadership by consulting with the employee partners as it relates to the corporate education partnership program within DeVryWORKS.
- Understands entire sales cycle from identifying targets by researching company needs to securing executive sponsorship to developing proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Meets with senior management of prospective employer partners to communicate DeVryWORKS value proposition, develop relationships and create Training Services Agreements.
- Comfortable using CRM tool (ideally Salesforce) to identify prospects, track results and forecast future business.
- Accountable for growth and revenue goals.
- Strong negotiating skills with proven experience of conceiving and selling multifaceted, complex sales opportunities. - Introduces and details new product offerings and product enhancements to stake holders.
- Develops and manages clear understanding of relationship strategy internally among key channel partner groups at the campus/metro level and internal to DeVryWorks and Career Services.
- Understands industry trends and knows how they may affect the strategy for prospecting into employer vertical.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 7 to 10 years of successful experience in business-to-business sales preferred.
- Experience creating c-level business relationships that translate into B2B sales between corporate organizations.
Understands the realities of regulated industry yet can still drive necessary results. Accountable to those results.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, result-oriented and strategic thinker.
Political savvy, organizational agility, perseverance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel 50% per month, or as necessary.
- Strong interest in the Education industry preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you’re choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an institution focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.